Disidente Marañela Cashew Spread
In one of the evolutionary cradles of cacao, the Orinoco river basin, cashew cultivation has been developed as an economic alternative for distant communities. With this, the first spreadable cashew and cacao cream of Colombian origin has been created.
Free Shipping on orders of $75 or more.
- FREE USPS Shipping at $75.
- $10 USPS shipping for orders less than $75.
- Ice will be added as necessary.
- Upgrade to UPS 2-Day Shipping (+$15) when your high is above 80°F.
- Local pick up and delivery is FREE.
||cacao, cashews, sugar*, sunflower oil (*organic)
Information provided is not a recommendation of allergen safety. Please read the labels provided in the product photos to determine your allergen risk.
||Contains nuts. May contain traces of milk.