Caputo's Wild Juruá 70% Brazilian Cacao
This chocolate bar is made from extremely rare cacao, hidden for centuries along the Juruá River deep in the Amazon Rainforest. Caputo's Wild Jurua 70% is sponsored by the Caputo's Preservation Program, which fights to preserve wild cacao and its biodiversity. We can't let this heirloom fruit disappear.
Free Shipping on orders of $75 or more.
- FREE USPS Shipping at $75.
- $10 USPS shipping for orders less than $75.
- Ice will be added as necessary.
- Upgrade to UPS 2-Day Shipping (+$15) when your high is above 80°F.
- Local pick up and delivery is FREE.
|Type: ||Dark Chocolate |
|Bar Size: ||60 g |
|Percentage: ||70% |
|Ingredients: ||cocoa mass, cane sugar*, cocoa butter |
|Cacao Origin: ||Brazil |
|Maker's Country: ||USA |
Information provided is not a recommendation of allergen safety. Please read the labels provided in the product photos to determine your allergen risk.
||Manufactured in a facility that handles milk and nuts. |